Hey alli girl, got your comment on my blog and yes now we can keep in touch. i will add you to my list. cute blog and way cute pics. im glad i joined the blogging world too!:)
Chris and i grew up about 10 houses apart. Chris and his father were my families home teachers, and lets just say they were very dedicated with their visiting. We went on a few dates before Chris left on his mission and would go for walks every night to look at the stars. There weren't many letters written back and forth while he served in South Carolina but as soon as he got home our story seemed to write itself. We got engaged Dec. 2005 and then married in SLC temple in April 2006. We have been happily married since then making our home in North Ogden.
9 comments:
Looks like FUN! I want to go on a vaca.
As always, I am jealous!! Cute pictures.
Cute pics, where was Chris? I can't wait to take Jayci to Disneyland!!
Wow... that looks like a good time. I need a vacation! I'm jealous
So much fun! I want to go again. I am so suprised you got Aaron to go on Tower of Terror and even more suprised he liked it. Right on!!!!
Looks like you had an awesome time. I wish I could go on a vacation!! I am so jealous!!
This is the only way I ever get to see you! I love the pics!
Hey alli girl, got your comment on my blog and yes now we can keep in touch. i will add you to my list. cute blog and way cute pics. im glad i joined the blogging world too!:)
The next time you're in SoCal you have to look us up. I'll give you a pass this time since Chris wasn't with you. :)
Post a Comment