
May 3rd I got to go see the play WICKED. It was so awesome! I didn't really know to much about what the play was about before. I loved it! My whole family got to go with my Grandma and cousins. My cousins Melissa and Rachel and Aunt Becky were the ones that got us our tickets, it took them forever to get them. They got them before they went for sale on the public through Zions Bank but for some reason it wasn't letting them log on so they stayed up super late to get them for us! So thank you!

We ate at PF
CHANGS... It was delicious. Then walked over the the theater. After the play we went to walk back to our car and it was pouring down rain. So my sweet brother had brought an umbrella and carried it the whole way to the car so I didn't get wet!
No comments:
Post a Comment