Well after spending many hours on bed rest searching for a bed set and decorations that I wanted for the nursery I finally decided on it. I got it all ordered and they got here just in time for my sister to come into town to help set it all up! Before Ana was born I went out to help her set up things so she returned the favor and it was alot of fun to have them in town for a while. Excuse the no makeup look. When staying down for so long you kinda stop caring :)
Thanks Amanda and Ana for all of your help!
Chris was such a good sport and let me boss him around of where to put what. He did all the painting in one day so it would have plenty of time to dry before it was time to put up the decals on the wall. And he and my mom had to clean up that whole room before we did anything. There was a lot of boxes and crap that we just threw in there when we moved in. It is so fun to feel like it is a real room now. Not just junk. I love to just look in there when I walk past. I can't believe it will by my babies room. So fun. Our cat Parker likes it too. He thinks it is great to have another room to run around in!
The room still isn't finished so I will post real pictures soon...






2 comments:
That's great you have so much help! I totally remember just sitting in Eva's room ALL THE TIME, before she was born. And I would just look around, and hold some of the clothes I'd gotten from showers. Just so excited for her to come!
So cute... I love the trees on the wall! Very creative!
Post a Comment