Sunday, July 5, 2009

Moving Stores

It if official... Chris has moved from the T-Mobile store in Clinton to the store in Riverdale. We are excited because it is a little shorter of a drive and a little step up! He is sad to leave from that store cause he loved the people he worked with and that is where he started with T-Mobile... I just wanted to say that T-mobile has been such a great place for him to work and we are so grateful for our jobs in this tough economy.



- I haven't Updated for atleast a month... So there is like 6 new posts on here now! Pretty much I am a blogging slacker!

4 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Congrats to Chris! That will be nice to have a shorter drive. And yes be very grateful for a job. Love the cake and all your cupcakes. I have been craving those cupcakes ever since. You are so cute. I love baking too. I just hate that my husband won't eat it.

Deamers said...

I think it's so funny how you just dump a but laod of posts all at the same time. THey were all very nice though!

Palmers said...

That is great. I can't believe all your yummy cupcakes that you made. Im sure that was way hard work and a ton of time. Hope you guys are doing good, I haven't seen you forever.

Steph said...

That's cool he's now at the Riverdale store, I'm pretty sure Danny's at that one too.. fun for them. You are SO talented, I love that flag cake! That's awesome that you love doing that, I'm trying to think what I need a cake for.. I may call you soon! Oh, and Amanda's baby is gorgeous!!