Sunday, March 7, 2010

Movement

I have started feeling some of what I thought was movement for some time now but I wasn't sure. Then about a week ago I knew it was him. I was up walking around the house cleaning and felt this little pitter pats in my tummy. Chris had just left for work and i paused when I felt it. It stopped as soon as I had even realized what it could be. Then a while later that day I felt it again. I hurried and sat on the couch. And lifted up my shirt. It felt like it was strong enough that I could see it. And sure enough I looked down and there was this little movement. Such an amazing feeling to see it from the outside while feeling what I thought was my baby. And I was right! A couple of nights later on March 5th I started to feel it again while Chris and I were watching some shows I hurried and grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. I had been telling him for quite some time by now that I was pretty sure I was feeling him. And we had have him try and he never could... But this time he did! He felt our little man squirming around. Chris was so excited and just wanted to feel him again and again~ It was so short but I was so happy that he could finally feel the little life we had created together. Feel what I could feel... We could experience it together. He actually felt him a couple of times that night and it was so special. I will never forget how much love I felt at that point for our little boy and for my sweet husband.

No comments: